Did not receive WiperSoft ‘Order Confirmation’ Email
If you do not receive the “Order Confirmation” email, here are a few reasons as to why it could have happened:
- Your spam blocker, email client or ISP could be blocking the email and sending it to the spam folder. This is usually the most likely reason why your “order confirmation” email did not reach your inbox.
- There is a possibility that you mistyped your email address during purchase. If that is the case, you need to contact our vendor, Safecart. Contact information will be provided below.
If you cannot find the email in the spam folder or realize that you have made a mistake with your contact information, please contact our vendor, Safecart. Their employee will be able to provide you with your account details or send you your account information again after fixing the mistakes in your contact information.
- Toll Free North America: 1-855-432-0727
- Toll Free UK: 0808 178 8882
- For Service in German: 0800 180 2573
- For Service in French: 0805 080014
- Europe: +44 2038 663573
Or you may also contact SafeCart Worldwide via email at email@example.com.
WiperSoft.com is not sponsored, affiliated, linked to or owned by malware developers or distributors that are referred to in this article. The article does NOT endorse or promote malicious programs. The intention behind it is to present useful information that will help users to detect and eliminate malware from their computer by using WiperSoft and/or the manual removal guide.
The article should only be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions provided in the article, you agree to be bound by this disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the article will aid you in completely removing the malware from your PC. Malicious programs are constantly developing, which is why it is not always easy or possible to clean the computer by using only the manual removal guide.