- To request a refund for purchases made at WiperSoft’s purchase page, You must contact WiperSoft. You must comply with the following guidelines and commence the refund request within 30 days from the purchase date in accordance with our policy below. WiperSoft has also authorized Paddle to provide refunds outside the 30 day period when to do so is required by law.
- All refund requests must be made to WiperSoft within 30 days of the date WiperSoft made the software available to You for download (the “Purchase Date”). You can make the refund request by contacting WiperSoft via email email@example.com. WiperSoft will also provide You with a refund, where to do so is required by law.
- WiperSoft is not responsible for lost or misdirected emails, delays in downloading, or other delays in the communication system.
- You must provide WiperSoft and Paddle with sufficient information to be able to identify the transaction, including Your order number, and/or Your email address, and/or the date of the transaction provided to You when the download was ordered.
- WiperSoft will only refund the amount paid for the software and the appropriate taxes charged with that order.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner as the product was purchased. For example, if You purchased the software using PayPal, WiperSoft will send You the refund to Your PayPal account. If You made the purchase by credit card, WiperSoft will credit Your credit card account.
For all refunds, purchases, renewals, and billing issues regarding WiperSoft, please contact our payment processor vendor, Paddle, directly for fast resolution.
(a) contact our payment processor Paddle LIVE CHAT; email firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) contact us (at the following URL: www.wipersoft.com/contact-us/); email email@example.com
WiperSoft.com is not sponsored, affiliated, linked to or owned by malware developers or distributors that are referred to in this article. The article does NOT endorse or promote malicious programs. The intention behind it is to present useful information that will help users to detect and eliminate malware from their computer by using WiperSoft and/or the manual removal guide.
The article should only be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions provided in the article, you agree to be bound by this disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the article will aid you in completely removing the malware from your PC. Malicious programs are constantly developing, which is why it is not always easy or possible to clean the computer by using only the manual removal guide.